The operation of this instrument is based on the well-proven catalog of functions which enables instrument settings such as measuring conditions, language and record contents to be selected very easily, thus offering a maximum of comfort and flexibility.
The MarSurf M 300 not only meets the requirements for determination and documentation of selected parameters, but also makes most of the parameters and characteristic curves stipulated in DIN/ISO/JIS available for the evaluation of the profile assessed.
Moreover, the MarSurf M 300 C offers an integrated memory for up to 40,000 results or 30 profiles, as well as the functions of tolerance monitoring, vertical scale selection and the setting of un-symmetric intersection lines for peal count calculation.
The MarSurf M300C is delivered as a set in a handy carring case. MarSurf M 300C set Order No. 6910431
● Measuring range of up to 350µm (.014in)
● Units µm/µinch selectable
● Standards ISO/ASME/JIS and MOTIF selectable
● Travsersing length as per SIN EN ISO 4288/ ASME N46.1: 1.75 mm, 5.6 mm, 17.5 mm (0.07 in, 0.00 in, 0.7 in) as per EN ISO 12085 (MOTIF): 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm, 8 mm, 12mm, 16mm
● Number of sampling lengths selectable from 1 to 5
● Automatic selection of filter and traversing length conforming to standards
● Phase-correct profile filter as per DIN EN ISO 11562
● Cutoff 0.25 mm, 0.80 mm, 2.50 mm (.010 in, .032 in, .100 in)
● Short cutoff selectable
● Parameters as per DIN/ISO/SEP: Ra, Rq, Rz, Rmax, Rp, Rt, R3z, Rk, Rvk, Rpk, Rr1, Mr2, Rmr, RSm, RPc
● Tolerance monitoring in display and measuring record
● Automatic or adjustable scaling
● Printing of R-profile (ISO/ASME/JIS), P-profile (MOTIF), material ratio curve, measuring record
● Output of date and/or time of the measurements
● Integrated memory for up to 40,000 results and 30 profiles
● Dynamic calibration function
● Locking and/or password protection for instrument settings
Brilliant, illuminated color display
A large, illuminated color display to read the parameters and the profiles so that you can:
● read the correct results in a poorly lit atmosphere
Software "MarSurf PS1/M 300 Explorer" for mobile roughness devices
The essential functions of the Software "MarSurf PS1/M Explorer" are to secure and document your measuring results and profiles.
The data stored in the MarSurf M 300 can e.g. be printed out in any format.
The measuring data con be displayed in different forms:
● Profile and results
● Profile + MRK + results
● Statistics, and much more
The "Software "MarSurf PS1/M 300 Explorer" additionally simplifies the securing of data on your PC. During installation, a Mar Surf M 300 directory is automatically created. The results and profiles saved in the M 300 can simply be moved to that directory or any directly of your choice using "Drag & Drop" and are therefore secured.